This pasta salad will quickly become a favorite in your home. It’s refreshing, simple, and delicious!
You can really add as many veggies as you’d like to this pasta salad, but I just used what I had available. I’d love to give this recipe a try using carrots, pickled onions, artichoke, zucchini, mushrooms, and so so much more! Pasta salad is slightly underrated, since it does have so many possibilities.
You want to add your avocado last so that it doesn’t get too mashed up in your pasta salad. I love putting some everything bagel seasoning right over my avocado and salad. It adds another layer of taste and texture to the dish and is sodium free!
Thank you for reading my recipe, if you decide to try it out tag me on instagram @breakthrukitchen. Be sure to subscribe down below to get notified when I post more recipes like this!
Plant Based Pasta Salad
Refreshing, simple, and delicious!
- 3 cups cooked pasta of choice
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup banana peppers, sliced
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 1 packet goya salad and vegetable seasoning
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup black olives
- ½ avocado
- ½ tsp everything bagel seasoning, optional
- Combine all ingredients except the avocado.
- Once combined, add avocado. Enjoy!