This is the best recipe for crispy and delicious tortilla chips. Air fryer style.
What do I need to make these tortilla chips?
All you need is corn tortillas, oil, salt, and an air fryer.
How do I cut tortilla chips?
I cut my tortilla chips into 6, but you can cut them into 4 or 8.
Which tortillas should I use?
Any brand of corn tortilla will work. This is the brand I always choose.
What kind of oil should I use?
Any kind of oil works. I usually use vegetable oil or olive oil.
Browse More Mexican Recipes
Air Fry Tortilla Chips Recipe
- 3 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut tortilla into chips.
- Brush both sides of tortilla chips with oil.
- Season tortilla chips with salt.
- Lay evenly and flat in air fryer tray making sure no chips are overlapping each other.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 350 degrees shaking basket every 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer, allow to cool, and enjoy.
Thank you for reading my Air Fry Tortilla Chips recipe, if you decide to try it out tag me on instagram @breakthrukitchen. Be sure to subscribe down below to get notified when I post more recipes like this!